Good Morning Mom. You make 75 look pretty easy! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I'm sad I can't be there to celebrate with you today. But we'll make up for it when you come to UTAH. Plus by then we'll have a new baby to love also. Love, Pam xoxoxox
I guess the new baby wants his own Day for his birthday. Sorry I tried to be the "baby whisperer" and talk him out, but it didn't work. We'll meet him soon. Love, pam xoxoxo
3 comments:
Looking good, Young Lady! Love, Elaine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Good Morning Mom. You make 75 look pretty easy! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I'm sad I can't be there to celebrate with you today. But we'll make up for it when you come to UTAH. Plus by then we'll have a new baby to love also. Love, Pam xoxoxox
I guess the new baby wants his own Day for his birthday. Sorry I tried to be the "baby whisperer" and talk him out, but it didn't work. We'll meet him soon. Love, pam xoxoxo
Post a Comment