Love those pictures Frances. The most beautiful ones I seen you take was those that you took in that town that you camped out at. That was the most beautiful flowers all in a bunch along that sidewalk. Keep enjoying the flowers. They make me happy just looking at them. Sandy
Hi Grandma!! Those are great! You really should start framing them and selling them at art shows/craft fairs! Maybe Lana would let you setup with her?? Love ya!!! Jen
3 comments:
Love those pictures Frances. The most beautiful ones I seen you take was those that you took in that town that you camped out at. That was the most beautiful flowers all in a bunch along that sidewalk. Keep enjoying the flowers. They make me happy just looking at them. Sandy
I love your flower pictures.
Hi Grandma!! Those are great! You really should start framing them and selling them at art shows/craft fairs! Maybe Lana would let you setup with her?? Love ya!!! Jen
Post a Comment